Job descriptionTo ensure that all H&S and PTW systems are administered correctly.
• Maintaining and keeping in good repair, the buildings mechanical & electrical systems along with all associated component parts.
• Routine tests, checks and record keeping for all the buildings systems
• Maintain water systems and all records to the highest standard in accordance with L8 Legislation.
• Undertake regular walkrounds of Client areas and plant rooms to note and rectify any defects and to maintain Plant rooms in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
• Liaise and arrange sub contractor support and effectively manage and control all sub contractors.
• To monitor the buildings environmental temperature, humidity, and space conditions and ensuring that they are maintained in accordance with the business requirement for comfortable working conditions within the office environment.
• To monitor and adjust as deemed necessary, the intelligent building management systems (IBMS) the control the buildings HVAC to optimal levels of efficiency.
• Provide innovative solutions to improve building, plant and system energy efficiency.
• Manage, rectify and record defects through the Clients reporting system, working as a team to ensure all are rectified within SLA timeframes.
• Keep the FM Manager briefed on all issues and progress.
• They must be flexible in their attitude to work from both a skills diversification and a willingness to work overtime of out of NWH standpoint.