Job description**Electrical Maintenance Engineer – East London**
Location: East London
Hours – Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM
My client who has built their reputation for over 30 years are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team on Financial Institute based in East London. The successful candidate will be required to work on site from Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm and will be rewarded with a £36.5K salary.
Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years' experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3 or equivalent
- City & Guilds 18th Edition regulations
- Good building services knowledge
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 8 % Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 020 3879 6452