Job descriptionPRS are currently recruiting for DBS Cleaners to work on a permanent basis in a Care Home in South West London.
We Are So Much More Than a Recruiter
We pride ourselves on making a real and positive difference to the lives of everyone that we work with. We’ll always put you in touch with our clients so you can get the inside scoop into what it’s really like to work with us.
PRS is regularly measured by external auditors on how we operate and to ensure we adhere to the best policies for quality management.
In short, you’re in excellent hands with PRS.
About the Job
We are looking for someone to join on a full time basis, from Monday to Friday.
Salary: £10.55 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift 7.30am to 3.30pm
- cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
Cleaning Roles will include:
· Sweeping, mopping, and polishing of hard floors,
· Cleaning wiping, dusting, and polishing of surfaces,
· Emptying waste bins, removing rubbish
· Cleaning toilet area
· Reporting all accidents, incidents, and dangerous Occurrences to Manager/ Supervisor
· Attending training and meeting as arranged and directed
· Ensure that equipment is used and stored in the appropriate manner
· Ensure that cleaning materials are used correctly and stored appropriately
· Any other task that is appropriate in the cleaning of the establishment
Key Skills and Qualifications:
· Must have experience in cleaning
· Basic understanding of COSHH
· Owning a pair of safety shoes is essential Wear your Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
· Must be comfortable working on their own and as part of a team and also working in Covid environments.
· You will need to be energetic, punctual, and reliable with a proactive approach to work
This role requires a Enhanced DBS, if candidates already having one that is preferable.
This is a permanent role, that is ongoing in this current period. Pay is weekly. Apply immediately to be considered.