Job descriptionPRS are currently recruiting DBS Cleaners to work on a temporary basis in various locations and settings such as:
- Schools and Nurseries
- Care Homes
- Vaccinations Centres
- NHS Covid19 Testing Centres
· Sweeping, mopping, and polishing of hard floors,
· Cleaning wiping, dusting, and polishing of surfaces,
· Emptying waste bins, removing rubbish
· Cleaning toilet area
· Reporting all accidents, incidents, and dangerous Occurrences to Manager/ Supervisor
· Attending training and meeting as arranged and directed
· Ensure that equipment is used and stored in the appropriate manner
· Ensure that cleaning materials are used correctly and stored appropriately
· Any other task that is appropriate in the cleaning of the establishment
Key Skills and Qualifications:
· Must have experience in cleaning
· Basic understanding of COSHH
· Owning a pair of safety shoes is essential Wear your Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
· Must be comfortable working on their own and as part of a team and also working in Covid environments.
· You will need to be energetic, punctual, and reliable with a proactive approach to work
This role requires an enhanced DBS, if candidates already having one that is preferable.
This is a temporary role, that is ongoing in this current period. Pay is weekly. Apply immediately to be considered.