Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Joiner to work on a site in the Manchester. This is a temporary to permanent paying £13.72 PAYE plus HP, the ideal candidate will have experience of working in a healthcare/hospital environment, have fire door experience and is willing to undergo a DBS and HEP-B check.
Duties as the joiner will involve:
• All fire door upgrades
• Completing 1st and 2nd fix joinery
• General maintenance
• Refurbishment building works
• Preparation of site and project areas
• Stock and building material storage
• General ad-hoc Joinery duties
Joiner / Carpenter Requirements:
• CSCS card
• Joinery qualification
• Experience of site operations
• Previous experience of Building and refurbishment operations
• Must have fire door experience
• Manual handling competent
• Can work short notice
• Can work in a team environment
• Be willing to undergo a DBS check and HEP-B check
A renowned international FM and building solutions provider with extensive operations in both hard and soft services with a vast portfolio. They run contracts to multiple end users with excellent internal progression for driven and professional candidates.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.