Job description**Electrical Van Mobile Engineer – Central London - £38K**
Location: Central London
Salary: £38K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading independent building services maintenance provider in London and the South East. They are a reputable organisation where people in the industry aspire to work. The successful Van Mobile Engineer will be given a portfolio of building to maintnenace in Central London and will be required to work on Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM and will be rewarded with a £38K salary. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression. If you are self-motivated, flexible and a practical individual with knowledge of mechanical, plumbing and general building services, they have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Lamp changes
- Ballast changes
- Emergency light testing
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installation
- 17th and 18th Edition
- Experience as a Mobile Engineer is preferred but not necessary
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Fully Expensed Van and Fuel Card Provided
- First class Training
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Sport & Social Events
- Recognition Scheme
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities