Job descriptionRecruitment Consultant (Driving Division)
Salary: OTE 55K
What would you do with an extra day off every week?
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant who has experience with Driving roles.
You will be working with clients and will support both the Candidate and Client throughout the recruitment process from start to finish.
You will be responsible for creating new business opportunities and building relationships with hiring managers.
- Good understanding of the recruitment life-cycle
- Experience with temp and perm recruitment
- At least 1 years experience in recruitment within the driving sector
- Experience with Business Development
- Experience with visiting clients, events, etc.
- A competitive basic salary + Excellent commission structure
- 4 day work week scheme
- A strong team culture which encourages you to reach your full potential
- Monthly & Quarterly team incentives
- Birthday’s off
- Charity day
- Season ticket travel loan
- Cycling to work scheme
- Breakfast club
- Personalised development plan
- Friday casual day and early finish
- 22 days holiday rising to 25
If you are curious to find out more about our business and are open for a confidential chat, please feel free to contact Mehreen Ali, Head of People Mehreen.email@example.com or call on 020 38660399.