Job descriptionWe are currently recruiting for an Electrical and Calibration Engineer to be based at our client site in,Oxfordshire
The role is a permanent job paying between 35-38k basic. Mon-Fri 8:00 - 17:00
To ensure the delivery of electrical and calibration service in compliance with the contract KPIs.
• Responsible for making sure the instruments and testing devices are calibrated correctly and give accurate readings in line with National UKAS and ISO/IEC 17025 : 2017 standards.
• Design and facilitate all common calibration procedures, including maintaining the calibration database and filing system.
• Responsible for all site electrical systems and calibrated assets
• Analyse the testing and inspection data
• Work in conjunction with projects to control and maintain electrical drawings, procedures and certificates
• Proactive engagement in LCAM system reviews ensuring continuous improvement of systems under your control.
• Proactive engagement and completion of capital projects and site minor works
• Provide specialist advice and support for all Technical Services management activities associated with all building services.
• Attend the site out of hours as part of call out system, in cases of emergency when the sub-contractor, security operations or management request support.
• Assistance in the preparation of specialist estimates / quotations as required.
• Where applicable hold the responsibility for allocated work orders from receipt to completion
• To ensure your performance is consistent and satisfactory
• To ensure you have the relevant skills and competencies to complete your job effectively
• Comply with HR policies and procedures at all times
• To comply with fulfilling any training and certification requirements requested of you
• To hold First Aid status and complete associated duties as an when required.
• To hold Fire Marshall status and complete associated duties as an when required.
• To proactively to report any near misses or accidents and ensure actions are closed out prior to deadline.
• Ensure accidents and incidents are consistently kept at 0
• Ensure compliance RAMS
• Effective COSHH Management and documentation
• Comply with Uniform and PPE mandate at all times
• Qualified to HNC or equivalent level in electrical engineering
• C&G 2383 -18 18th Edition or equivalent
• C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing
• CompEx EX01, EX02, EX03, EX04 is desirable
• Experience calibrating measuring instrumentation to National UKAS standards
• Hold LV AP Status and other Appointments as deemed appropriate
• 2 years + Experience of installation, testing, maintenance, and operation of LV distribution systems
• Experience of standby power systems including prime movers and UPS
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.