Job descriptionWe are currently working with a Leading Tech Company who operate a number of Critical Facilities across the UK, due to expansion they are currently in need of a number of Shift Technicians to be based on an established site in West London.
Due to the rapid growth within this industry they will look at bright and ambitious fully qualified electrical maintenance engineers from other industries which can include Industrial / manufacturing , power generation or Armed Forces (Royal Navy or Army) and they will provide extensive training which will offer an exceptional career in a recession proof industry with regular pay rises and yearly bonuses.
- Execute maintenance and repairs of buildings and equipment in order to minimize downtime
- Day-to-day surveillance of building and equipment and reports all building and customer defects to the relevant superior.
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract. Administer sub-contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- To operate a Permit to Work System in accordance with Interxion Quality, Health & Safety procedures and customer requirements.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the Service planning team.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- To ensure tasks as directed are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s.
- Pro-actively indicate if SLAs are under pressure.
This company already have a healthy pipeline for expansion and for the right candidates this will be an excellent opportunity to join with very realistic opportunities for progression and training, if you are interested in this job please forward an up to date CV
20 Shift Days Holiday.