Job descriptionPRS Southampton Branch are working on an exciting exclusive position for an Electrical Bias Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer in the Swindon, Wiltshire area.
The ideal Electrical Engineer will be working as a part of a team of multi skilled Engineers with a proactive and keen approach to work.
Duties of the Electrical M&E Engineer are as follows;
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM's)
- Emergency light testing
- Reactive maintenance issues
- All general building services to include basic Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Mechanical works
The essential requirements of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer are
- Current Electrical Wiring Regs 18th Edition
- Fully Qualified Electrically with a minimum NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installations
- Minimum 5 years experience of M&E Maintenance on commercial buildings
- Computer Literate with the ability to carry out all necessary H&S Paperwork