Job descriptionJob Title: Electrical Bias Shift Engineer
Contract Type: Ongoing
PRS are currently recruiting for a electrically bias shift engineer to start an ongoing role in Waterloo. We work with several building services providers who are looking to often progress candidates within the right opportunity and even offer them a full-time contract.
This would involve the planned and reactive maintenance to electrical systems in both modern and older parts of the site. These systems include – single & three phase power, lighting, emergency lighting, fire alarm testing, sprinkler testing, AHU’s and heating systems.
They are looking for fully qualified maintenance engineers (will consider industrial, building services or navy/marine engineers with City and Guilds, HNC/ONC or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering).
Duties will Include:
- Reactive breakdowns
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Electrical/mechanical duties (depending on your skillset)
- Day to day monitoring of BMS systems
- Willingness to assist other skilled tradesmen on-site
- A flexible approach in willing to work overtime
- DBS (not always needed but can help with other roles)