Job descriptionJob Position – Electrical Contracts Manager (Residential Contract)
Salary – £65,000 per annum
My client are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Contracts Manager to work within our Technical Services department. Serving London’s high-end developers, freeholders, managing agents, homeowners, retailers, and hospitality outlets across central London and within the M25 delivering multi-trade reactive, minor works, planned maintenance and Insurance Reinstatement works. The successful candidate will also fulfil one of the companies Qualifying Supervisors.
- You must be able to have demonstrable knowledge of Electrical Building Services installations and Contracts Management
- Experience of working within the Private Rented Sector, Prime and Super Prime residential properties.
- Previous experience of electrical testing, emergency lighting and fire alarms service, maintenance, and installation.
- An extensive understanding of the Electricity at Work Regulations, current edition of BS 7671 and the Codes of Practice and guidance documents relevant to the range of electrical work undertaken.
- Understand the Inspection, testing, verification, certification, and reporting procedures for the range of electrical work undertaken.
- Knowledge of all electrical systems in domestic and commercial settings
- Able to converse, and meet with, Clients; understand their requirements and produce follow -up estimates.
- Effective problem solving & organisational skills
- Able to work well as part of a team with excellent coaching & mentoring skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Good communicator
- Must have good IT skills
- 18th Edition, IET Wiring Regulations BS 7671
- Minimum of 10+ years Industry experience
- 2360 Electrical Installations NVQ Level 2 or 3 or Electrical apprenticeship
- 2391 or equivalent in test & inspection
- Previous planned maintenance experience with good knowledge of SFG20 and or specific product knowledge around items like BMS, HIU, MVHR and Fabric.
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
- Plus, Much More!!!!