Job descriptionElectrical Contracts Manager
Salary – £65,000 per annum
My client are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Contracts Manager to work within our Technical Services department. Serving London’s high-end developers, freeholders, managing agents, homeowners, retailers, and hospitality outlets across central London and within the M25 delivering multi-trade reactive, minor works, planned maintenance and Insurance Reinstatement works. The successful candidate will also fulfil one of the companies Qualifying Supervisors.
- Previous Insurance Reinstatement experience is essential.
- Ability to run projects from initial enquiry, through survey and to ultimate project closeout.
- Ideally either from an insurance surveying or insurance reinstatement trades background.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Planning and co-ordination of direct labour as well as the management and monitoring of specialist contractors, ensuring that programme is on time and on budget,
- Updating of the programme works, preparation of performance and status reports
- To ensure that health and safety risks are managed by sub-contractors, specialist contractors and direct labour.
- Preparation of financial budgets, completing financial variations and application for payments.
- Ability to work across surveying and repairs teams and build strong relationships.
- 18th Edition, IET Wiring Regulations BS 7671
- Minimum of 10+ years Industry experience
- 2360 Electrical Installations NVQ Level 2 or 3 or Electrical apprenticeship
- 2391 or equivalent in test & inspection
- Previous planned maintenance experience with good knowledge of SFG20 and or specific product knowledge around items like BMS, HIU, MVHR and Fabric.
- 28 Days Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
- Plus, Much More!!!!