Job descriptionElectrical Critical Shift Engineer
Job Title: Electrical Critical Shift Engineer
Salary: £39,000 + £4,000 shift allowance
Do you live near Wokingham?
Do you have experience as an Electrical Critical Shift Engineer?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton is looking for a reliable and experienced Electrical Critical Shift Engineer to carry out service maintenance works on high-end commercial static site in Wokingham.The successful candidate will provide a professional service to our clients working on a varied selection of Electrical systems.
- Work efficiently within a team of Engineers
- Deliver PPM and Reactive Works.
- Ensure the Client and Team are 'kept in the loop' through feedback and regular updates.
- Contribute to the Team and deliver a quality service, aiming for 100% satisfaction of the Customer.
- Provide technical support, advice and guidance to the Customer and Team.
- Ensure best value for money to the Client by ensuring accuracy within the Team by checking resource and materials are suitable to effectively deliver the service.
- Ensure safe delivery of all works, including those of our service partners.
- Ensure accuracy and delivery within SLA of all works.
- Take ownership of the site service delivering exceptional service to the customer.
- Participate in an on-call rota.
Your Experience & Qualifications:
- City and Guilds electrical qualification's
- 18th edition
- Experience in a similar role
- Background in Data Centre / Critical site engineering & property maintenance, Good knowledge of Electrical & Mechanical Plant such as LV/HV Switchboards, PDU's, UPS, Chillers, AHU's, Generators, Pumps & BMS
- Relevant HV/LV qualifications or experience is desireable
If this is something you are interested in, please do not hesitate to apply to disscuss this role further!