Job descriptionElectrical Shift Engineer
Job Title: Electrical Shift Engineer
Salary: £45000 pa
Working Hours: Rota Based (4 on, 4 off)
Do you live near Wokingham?
Do you have experience as an Electrical Shift Engineer?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton is looking for a reliable and experienced Electrical Shift Engineer to carry out service maintenance works on high-end commercial static site in Wokingham.The successful candidate will provide a professional service to our clients working on a varied selection of Electrical systems.
- Work efficiently within a team of M&E Engineers
- Deliver PPM and Reactive Works
- Working a 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off shift pattern – 12-hour days & nights
- Provide technical support, advice and guidance to the Customer and Team
- Participate in an on-call rota.
Your Experience & Qualifications:
- City and Guilds electrical qualification's
- 18th edition
- Experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Electrical & Mechanical Plant such as LV/HV Switchboards, PDU's, UPS, Chillers, AHU's, Generators, Pumps & BMS
- Relevant HV/LV qualifications or experience is desireable
If this is something you are interested in, please do not hesitate to apply to disscuss this role further!