Job descriptionA fortune 500 client of ours is looking for a highly electrical engineer to work in a state-of-the-art pharmaceutical facility based in Cambridge.
The right candidate will need to be confident in working by themselves, skilled electrically, great attitude, hardworking and a team player. This contract is one of their flagship contracts. They massively support promoting within the team, this company provides great training to ensure you get to where you want to go. The position will be working on days for the first year to 2 years, while the other building is finishing construction, after this it will go on to a shift pattern which is still undecided. However, they are offering the shift salary from the start.
The site has got several great facilities including free parking and a free gym!
Some of the daily tasks include:
- Carry out PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards
- Cary out Fault Finding and plant adjustments.
- Check and inspect electrical services, plant and systems.
- Execute maintenance tasks in accordance with contract specification.
- Respond to re-active works.
- Generator tests
- Testing motors, starters and general maintenance of AHU’S/FCU’S etc.
- 18th edition
- Ideally completed an electrical apprenticeship
- City and Guilds 236 or 2330
- HV approved
- L8 Legionella’s
Monday to Friday
Based in Cambridge
Salary of up to £45,000
Overtime and call out if wanted