A fortune 500 client of ours is looking for a skilled electrical engineer to work in an educational setting based in the centre of Islington.
The right candidate will need to be confident in working by themselves, skilled electrically, great attitude, hardworking and a team player. They massively support promoting within the team, this company provides great training to ensure you get to where you want to go. The position will be working Monday to Friday on days.
Some of the daily tasks include:
- Carry out PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards
- Cary out Fault Finding and plant adjustments.
- Check and inspect electrical services, plant and systems.
- Execute maintenance tasks in accordance with contract specification.
- Respond to re-active works.
- Generator tests
- Testing motors, starters and general maintenance of AHU’S/FCU’S etc
- 18th edition
- Ideally completed an electrical apprenticeship
- City and Guilds 236 or 2330
Monday to Friday
Based in North London
Salary of up to £36,000
Overtime and call out if wanted
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the biggest maintenance providers in the market. Please get in touch for more details.