Job descriptionJob Title: Elec Bias Multi-Skilled Engineer
Location: City of London
Contract Type: Ongoing
PRS are currently recruiting for several different multi-skilled engineer on an ongoing contract basis. We work with several building services providers who are looking to often progress temp candidates within the right opportunity and even offer them a full-time contract.
Our clients are leading building services companies (in London) and are looking for temps to work on a regular basis whilst working within the team of current tradesmen on-site.
This would involve the planned and reactive maintenance to either electrical or mechanical systems in both modern and older established environments. These systems include – single & three phase power, lighting, emergency lighting, fire alarm testing, sprinkler testing, AHU’s and heating systems.
Duties will Include:
- Reactive breakdowns
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Electrical/mechanical duties (depending on your skillset)
- Day to day monitoring of BMS systems
- Willingness to assist other skilled tradesmen on-site
- A flexible approach in willing to work overtime
- DBS (not always needed but can help with other roles)