Job description**Senior Maintenance Engineer for Brand New Contract**
Location: The City of London
Salary: £40K + Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday split days (7am – 4pm / 10am – 7pm)
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new career? Are you interested in joining a rapidly expanding client with over 400 staff and £50m turnover?
My client who has built their reputation for over 30 years are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team on very prestigious contract based in The City of London.
The contract you will be working on is a brand-new site which my client has attained.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years' experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3 or equivalent
- City & Guilds 18th Edition regulations
- Good building services knowledge
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 8 % Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Call out 1 in 3
- Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare
- Season Ticket Loan
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 020 3879 6452