Job description** Building Services Engineer - Elec**
£41000 + 7.5% bonus and £255 call out.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work in-house for a finance company in the heart of the City of London. Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the building, ensuring the clients needs are met at all times.
- Join an established 'in house' team, working a staggered day rota, including weekends.
- Undertake all aspects of buidling services, working on a variety of modern plant, equipment and systems.
- Reactive and planned maintenance.
- Call out 1 in 8.
You will have C&G Electrical installation Level 3, ideally with experience workiing in a corporate office environment.
- 18th edition.
- L8 knowledge.
- Knowledge of BMS systems.
- HVAP would be desirable.
Being an in house role, this comes with a very desireable benefits:
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance.
- up to %14 pension.
- 7.5% bonus.
- 25 days holiday.
- Paid sick leave.