Job descriptionA fortune 500 client of ours is looking for an electrical biased engineer to work on a newly won contract at their UK headquarters. The role is based in Maidenhead and is mobile between two sites, one is the commercial space and the other is a data centre 10mins down the road.
The right candidate will need to be confident in working by themselves, skilled electrically, great attitude, hard worker and a team player.
Some of the daily tasks include:
- Carry out PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with HASAWA requirement.
- Cary out Fault Finding and plant adjustments.
- Check and inspect electrical services, plant and systems.
- Execute maintenance tasks in accordance with contract specification.
- Respond to re-active works.
- Generator tests
- Testing motors, starters and general maintenance of AHU’S/FCU’S
- 18th edition
- Ideally completed an electrical apprenticeship
- Have a full UK drivers’ licence
- City and Guilds 236 or 2330
Monday to Friday
Mobile between 2 sites – A van will be issues to carry tools ect.
Salary of up to £36,000
Overtime and call out if wanted