Job descriptionJob Description
Our client are recruiting for a site-based Maintenance Electrician to be based at a large University campus in North London. This is a 12-month contract, full-time role working 40 hours per week. The successful candidate will be expected to work on a rota basis with at least 2 days per week worked from 11.00 until 19:00. On offer is a competitive industry salary.
As the chosen candidate, you will be a key member of the maintenance team responsible for delivering planned and reactive maintenance, fault finding and repair to all building services.
· Undertake Reactive and PPM works to all electrical plant – including minor works, fault finding and repairs
· Complete Minor works Certificates to BS7671 standards
· Supervising & monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance
· Ensure that plant faults & defects are remedied in a timely manner
· Ensure CAFM system is kept up to date and that PPM / reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured
· Carry out basic fabric maintenance as and when required
We are looking for an Electrician who is qualified to at least one of the below:
· Time served in a recognised engineering apprenticeship
· City & Guilds Parts A&B
· City & Guilds 236 & 2330 Part 1 & Part 2
· NVQ 2330 Level 2 & Level 3
· AM1 & AM2
· EAL Electrical Installation, Levels 1, 2 & 3
· City & Guilds 2365 – Level 2 in Electrical Installations
Due to the nature of the environment it is essential that you have the ability to pass the standard security vetting process. This will include an enhanced DBS criminal records check.
Expected start date: 03/08/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £35,000.00-£38,800.00 per year
Covid 19 Risk Assessments and Method Statements have been issued and suitable PPE is available to all staff