Job descriptionJob Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Basingstoke- Hampshire
Do you live near Basingstoke?
Do you have experience as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton are currently recruiting an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work with one of our clients based in Basingstoke. Within this role of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will carry out PPM tasks around the building and ensure that reactive tasks can also be completed. Some other duties of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer are below:
- Identify any defects found and report them in line with procedures, provide parts list and estimated timescale to carry out remedial works.
- All associated building tasks
- Liaising with contractors as required
This is a Monday - Friday role; the hours are 40 per week.
There will also be an emergency call out rota.
The right candidate must have:
- An NVQ in Building service maintenance / maintenance electrics – or qualified to City&Guilds.
- 17th Edition / 18th Edition
- Experience in building maintenance
- Experience in maintaining all relevant Electrical equipment that will need to be used
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
If you feel like this role is for you, please apply now!