Job descriptionJob Title: Electrical Technician
Location: Great Missenden
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, flexible start times
Do you live near Reading?
Do you have experience as a Electircal Technician?
Do you hold a valid ECS Gold Card?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton is looking for a reliable and experienced Electircal Technician to carry out service maintenance works on high-end commercial site in Great Missenden. The successful candidate will provide a professional service to our clients working on a varied selection of Electrical systems. You will be responsible for Planned maintenance, Reactive response, Specialist sub-contract work orders and remedial work orders. Provide Technical, Health, Safety and Environmental support & assistance as required. Work well within a team of other technicians and support each other when needed.
- Valid ECS Gold Card
- C&G LVL 3 or NVQ LVL 3 Electrical Qualifications
- Understanding of Health and Safety guidelines
- Understanding of L8 Legionella ACOP
- Willing to Pass DBS
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more