Job descriptionLocation: Solihull.
Hours: 8:00am-16:30pm (40hours contracted)
Extras: Vehicle included (Vivaro, not for personal use)
An exciting opportunity to work for an established company with many years industry knowledge and experience.
We are currently looking for a permanent mobile Electrician covering 100% commercial buildings in 1 area in solihull
This role will involve covering all of the following:
· Reactive maintenance
· General maintenance,
· Carrying out Breakdowns and servicing.
· City and Guilds or equivelant in Electrical Installations
· 18th edition qualified is preferred but not necessary
· 2391 City & Guilds qualification is preferred but not necessary
· Minimum of 2 Years experience as a maintenance engineer
On offer is a permanent position paying a basic rate up to £34,000. Engineers are currently contracted at 40hours a week (08:00-16:30), 30min lunch . Opportunity to boost earnings with over-time, door to door work, 1 in 6 call outs (£125), 21 days holidays plus the Bank Holidays. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to do work local as the area you will be covering will be Solihull.
After applying to this position, we will asses your CV and relevance to the position.
To apply for this position please click ‘apply now’