Job descriptionWe have currently got an electrical maintenance role based in a state of the art commercial building in Weybridge. The aspects of this hands on role will include all electrically focused building services duties such as pre planned maintenance and reactive works.
This is a great oppertunity to join one of the UK's leading FM providers on a large contract with great potential for career development, training and good support.
Monday to Friday - 08:00 -17:00
£38,000 - £40,000 Basic salary
Optional Overtime available
• Electrical and basic Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
• General building services tasks
• Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
• Duties will include: Electrical fault finding, wiring, emergency lights, power distribution, sockets, circuits, belts changes, filter changes and coil cleans on AHU's / FCU's, boiler resets, chiller checks, BMS Monitoring and etc.
• Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2 and 3 or Equivalent
• Electrical - 18th Edition
• Client Facing
• Commercial Building Maintenance Experience