Job description**Electrical Improver – Brand New Site**
Location: City of London
Salary: £28K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
My client who has built their reputation for over 30 years are looking for an Electrical Improver to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team on very prestigious contract based in The City of London.
The ideal candidate will need to have some experience and general understanding of both Electrical & Building Services. The successful candidate will be working in a 3-man team on a brand-new site which my client has attained.
This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified electrical candidate looking to secure a permeant role as in the building services sector, working on a contract with great opportunities for training and career position.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years' experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 2 or 3 equivalent
- Has the will and desire to succeed and learn
- Good building services knowledge
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 020 3879 6452