Job descriptionElectrical Maintenance Engineer - City of London - Up to £38k per Annum plus
We currently have a great electrical maintenance engineer position in the City, 5 minutes from Fenchurch Street Station. This is working on a brand new contract with one of the largest FM companies going, known for their great employee satisfaction whether it be a strong focus on skill set development or progression opportunities.
The role is working in an iconic London commercial building, joining the on site maintenance team covering electrical maintenance duties.
- Monday - Friday - 8:00am - 5:00pm
- 25 days holiday
- Overtime readily available
- Pension scheme
- Electrical Maintenance
- PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies
- Lighting, lamp and ballast changes
- Electrical fault finding
- City and guild level 2 and 3 in Electrical installations (or equivalent)
- 18th Edition - desirable
- Apprentice trained - desirable
- Previous building maintenance experience
This position will be moving fast, ideal for an immediately available candidate looking to get straight back into work.