Job descriptionMy Client currently has an exciting opportunity for an Electrically bias Building Services Engineer to join their team at a static site in Southampton. This is a permanent position working 4 on 4 off shifts 11am - 11pm.
- Reporting to the M&E Supervisor
- To provide technical engineering support for the Hard FM Services department and carry out preventative maintenance to deadline plus maintain paperwork to support PPM activities
- To respond to reactive and emergency faults and conduct reactive maintenance work to ensure compliance with KPI’s
- Requirement to participate in the out of hours on call rota and be able to respond/attend site within one hour of the call
- A trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 3 or equivalent in a relevant electrical discipline
- Experience in building services is required
- IT Literate
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrate good planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Ability to show examples of using initiative and judgement to resolve problem
In return, our client are offering a salary of £30,000.