Job descriptionJob Title: Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Pay Up to: £30,000
Location: Oldbury, Birmingham
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- On-call allowance
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a large commercial contractor who operate all over the UK. My client's a well-established & globally recognised leader within their industry.
We are currently looking for a permanent Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer in the Birmingham area. You will be responsible for ensuring the effective provision of proactive & reactive Building Services to the contract.
Daily duties will include:
- Complete planned preventative maintenance checks
- Fire alarm testing
- Complete reactive repair tasks
- Undertake any tasks as designated by the Contract Manager or representative
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI’s
Requirements for role:
- City and Guilds or NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Electrical installations or equivalent.
- 17 or 18th edition wiring regulations
- Previous experience in a commercial background
- Test and inspection
This is a permanent position paying up to £30,000 per annum. The package includes company pension scheme, 25 days annual leave, travel allowance provided and more.
To apply for this position please click ‘apply now’