Job descriptionJob Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Hours: 0745-1630 (1615 on Friday) Week 1 - Monday to Friday; Week 2 Monday to Thursday
Do you live near Aldermaston?
Do you have experience as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton are currently recruiting an responsible for looking after the PPM and reactive tasks within the building and managing sub-contractors to make sure they are working up to the clients’ highest standards.
Please be aware that due to the nature of the site there are extended checks being done that might take up to couple of weeks.
- Carry out electrical installations for both New Works and Breakdowns.
- Testing and inspecting electrical installations in accordance with National Inspection Council documentation.
- Carrying out refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections
- PPMs & Reactive works
The right candidate must have:
- 18th Edition
- City & Guilds 2361 Parts 1 and 2 Electrical Certificate
- AM1 / AM2 Practical Tests to have been completed (or equivalent)
Don't hesitate to apply for more information!