Job descriptionJob Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Basingstoke - Hampshire
Do you live near Basingstoke?
Do you have experience as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
If yes, please read on…
PRS are currently recruiting a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work with one of our clients based in Basingstoke. Within this role of a Maintenance Electrical Engineer you will carry out PPM tasks around the building and ensure that reactive tasks can also be completed. To also endure all plant faults and defects are swiftly working to order for everything to run smoothly. As a Maintenance Electrical Engineer, you must also be able to demonstrate knowledge in all M&E systems
This is a Monday - Friday role; with alternate shifts:
The right candidate must have:
- An NVQ in Building service maintenance / maintenance electrics – or qualified to City&Guilds.
- 17th Edition / 18th Edition
- Experience in building maintenance
- Experience in maintaining all relevant Electrical equipment that will need to be used
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
If you feel like this role is for you, please apply now!