Job descriptionM&E Maintenance Engineer - Farnborough - £40K
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Salary: £40K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
PRS are currently looking for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a FM service provider who are recruiting for a Critical Site in Hampshire. The successful candidates will be electrically biased (C&G / NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This is a great opportunity for a Building Services engineer in Farnborough, Hampshire to join an established and well-respected maintenance provider. This is a static position in which the ideal candidate will provide support on Electrical equipment on site. This is an Electrically biased position therefore experience and qualifications within the electrical sector is essential.
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance, as instructed by the site supervisors & contract manager. Including, but not limited to full electrical & mechanical PPM and reactive works, minor building repairs, plumbing works including drainage and other general duties in support of the client’s requirements.
- To close/update completed Reactive & PPM tasks on the site PDA computerised maintenance system
- Ensure standards of workmanship are maintained in order to maximise the operation, effectiveness and reliability of the building and associated systems
- To assist specialist subcontractors’ requirements both for PPM and reactive works
- To ensure all site procedures are adhered to in all aspects
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times
- Maintain accurate site records/documentation in association with all site works
- To inspect the condition of services and proactively deal with call-outs/repairs as required, and requested by management
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installations or equivalent
- City and Guilds 2391 Testing and Inspection
- Full UK driving license
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Uniform provided
- Call out
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
- Plus, Much More!!!!