Job descriptionJob Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Horsham - Sussex
Do you live near Horsham?
Do you have experience as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS are currently recruiting a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work with one of our clients based in Horsham. Within this role of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will support the account in the completion of a wide range of planned maintenance activities. Responsible for assisting or carrying out technical routine maintenance and/or minor repairs in a range of disciplines, including but not limited to electrical, mechanical, buildings and civils, Legionella control and escorting.
This is a Monday - Friday role; the hours are 40 per week.
The right candidate must have:
Whilst specific qualifications are not required for this position, an understanding of the facilities services industry would be advantageous and a basic appreciation of building services is essential.
• Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline (Desired)
• 18th Edition
• NVQ / City&Guilds Level 2 Electrical Engineering
• Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. time sheets, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
• Experience of positively dealing with the resolution of customer problems within specific contracts.
• Flexible and adaptable
• A team player with the ability to work from their own initiative
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise
If you feel like this role is for you, please apply now!