Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced maintenance electrician to cover a large prestigious site in Manchester.
The role will cover all the planned and reactive maintenance on site.
It is a permanent role and is paying between £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Your regular working hours will be Monday - Friday , 7AM - 3PM and you will be on call 1 in 4 weeks.
The purpose of this role is to carry out technical repairs and PPM’s. You will ensure that all technical and compliance paperwork is completed and up to date at all times.
All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with all Health and Safety legislation.
· Complete the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately.
· Respond promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as and where necessary.
· Prioritise electrical maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed timescales and response times.
· Identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery and promptly advise the Line Manager of findings, with recommendations regarding suitable replacement.
· Ensure that compliance documentation is completed and up to date at all times
· Advise the on-site customer (manager) of any repair and maintenance issues that are likely to affect the smooth running of the site.
· Comply with the company Health and Safety Policy at all times.
· Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop a good working relationship with customer employees
· Work with company and customer employees to ensure laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times
· NVQ Level 3/City and guilds 236 Part 1 + 2 or equivalent in electrical installation/Maintenance.
· City and Guilds 2382 17th Edition or 18th edition
How to apply:
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now.
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.