Job descriptionElectrical Maintenance Engineer - £38.5K - London Bridge
Location: London Bridge
Salary: £38.5K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM building services company based in London Bridge! PRS are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial building in London Bridge. The successful candidate will be required to carry out planned and reactive building maintenance alongside the maintenance team on site. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in Electrical building maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £38.5K.
With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- BMS – Head End Controls
- HVAC plant
- VAV - VRV
- Water treatment
- Ballast Changes
- PAT testing
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years' experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3 equivalent
- Has the will and desire to succeed and learn
- Good building services knowledge
- Annual Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities