Job descriptionElectrical Maintenance - London Bridge Area
We have currently got a fantastic oppertunity to work with a well established, progressive facilities maintenance company. Our client is currently looking for a well rounded electrical maintenance engineer to take on reactive and pre planned maintenance around of large state of art commercial building in the London Bridge area.
This is working on a contract with a great team in place, a good environment to gain further experience and excellent oppertunities to progress within the company.
Monday to Friday - 08:00 -17:00
• Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
• General building services tasks
• Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
• Duties will include: Electrical fault finding, wiring, emergency lights, power distribution, sockets, circuits, belts changes, filter changes and coil cleans on AHU's / FCU's, boiler resets, chiller checks, BMS Monitoring and etc.
• Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2 and 3 or Equivalent
• Client Facing
• Commercial Building Maintenance Experience