Job descriptionMaintenance Supervisor
Location - Slough
Salary - £22.00 per hour
A large FM company is now looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team. The company is a leading supplier to the FM industry with a large Portfolio of clients.
The role will be to ensure that coordination and implementation of all Engineering Maintenance activities ensuring that all schedules and Service Contracts are completed in a safe and timely manner in order to satisfy Operational and statutory requirements.
Maintenance Supervisor - Key Accountability's
- Preventative maintenance activities in line with engineering plans.
- Support the Management of projects, on time and to budget.
- Oversea Sub-contractors
- Safe and effective coordination of engineers and contractors during all maintenance activities.
- Schedule down time with production in order to perform repairs or planned maintenance to equipment and secure necessary materials for the scheduled and unscheduled repairs.
- Establish effective lines of communication and feedback with the client and project management team to ensure prompt attention and resolution of conditions that impact overall plant KPI's.
- Build and maintain history database on equipment, assess breakdowns, prioritise and take appropriate corrective action. Provide technical assistance to ensure shortest possible machine downtime, recording and creating manuals and drawings for early recovery.
- Organise work schedules for a team of fitters and electricians.
- Analyse downtime and develop appropriate countermeasures to reduce / prevent future downtime.
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 Apprenticeship
- 17th/18th edition
- At least 3 years' experience supervision in a maintenance department of a FM company
- Effective supervision and coordination skills.
- Knowledge of maintenance policies and procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills