Job descriptionMobile Maintenance Engineer Electrical Biased Engineer
Location: Central London and Or Kent
Salary: £35K PLUS Loads of OT and fantastic package
Hours – Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
We are ideally looking for an electrically qualified All round general maintenance engineer , someone who can turn their hand to most standard routine and planned maintenance tasks , general upkeep and attending breakdowns within multi tenanted buildings , flexible working locations and high street refurbished public offices .
Are you an experienced mobile maintenance engineer? Are you interested in joining a rapidly expanding client with over 700 staff and £450m turnover?
My client who has built their reputation for over 85 years are looking for a Van Mobile Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team on very prestigious contract based in Central London.
· Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
· Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
· All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
· Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
· Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
· Trade trained with ideally 3 years' experience in the building services
· City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3 or equivalent
· City & Guilds 18th Edition regulations
· Good building services knowledge
· Full UK driving license.
· Vehicle and Fuel Card provided
· 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
· Life Assurance to the minimum value of 2 times your salary
· Pension Scheme – 8%
. First class Training
· Excellent People Culture
· Call out 1 in 6 Plus Callout and Overtime
· Progression opportunities