Job descriptionPRS Southampton are working with a long-standing client to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Electrical Project Supervisor to be based on a large highly thought of site in the Southampton, Hampshire area.
This is a temporary position starting on the 16th August 2021 for about 15 weeks. The hours are Monday to Friday 8 hours per day.
The hourly rate will be up to £25ph and you will be paid on a weekly basis.
Key Responsibilities include of the Electrical Project Supervisor will be to;
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices, to ensure the team are fully compliant and follow industry best practices.
- Ensure compliance and Health and Safety across contract portfolio and report back to senior management.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all company employees and clients’ representatives.
- Maintain the professional image of company at all times, and promote the business’ services.
- Maintain and upkeep site and electronic logbooks
- Work with Contract Support team to monitor quotations, WIP and Debt across the contract portfolio.
The ideal Electrical Supervisor must possess the following:
- Fully electrically or mechanically qualified to C&G Level 3 as a minimum
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing/supervisor staff