Job descriptionPRS are currently recruiting for experienced maintenance electricians completing PPM and reactive maintenance on a static site in St Paul's . This will be a temporary - permanent role for the ideal candidate. The rota will be 8-5 days only. They have offered a salary of 3638k.
Duties to include: -
· Planned Pro-Active Maintenance tasks
· LV Distribution Board Inspections
· Emergency Lighting Systems
· Reactive Maintenance tasks
· Lights, Sockets, Switches, Door Control Systems, Operating Theatre Lighting Systems, Control Panels etc
· Small Works – Electrical installation work
· Electrical Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installation Work (Experience would be beneficial)
Skills & Background Required :
- Qualified to BS 7671 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations
· Confident capable engineer able to assess situations
· Skilled in the hands-on repair of all plant and equipment, having the ability to fault find, read drawings, diagnose and repair using their technical knowledge on equipment.
· Able to demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving using a logical approach
· Confident and logical under pressure but must understand urgency and respond accordingly
· Attend external and internal courses as required
· Good understanding of Health and Safety at Work regulations.
· Must be computer literate and able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills (Ipad use for PPM/RM tasks)
· Must be flexible and able to work additional hours to suit the business needs
· Must be Punctual, Prompt and Professionally Adept within the workplace
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the
APPLY button now. Please note if you have not had a response within 5 days, then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.