Job descriptionPRS are currently recruiting for several different Electrical Engineers on an ongoing contract basis. We work with several building services providers who are looking to often progress temp candidates within the right opportunity and even offer them a full-time contract.
Our clients are leading building services companies (in London) and are looking for temps to work on a regular basis whilst working within the team of current tradesmen on-site.
This would involve the planned and reactive maintenance to either electrical or mechanical systems in both modern and older established environments. These systems include – single & three phase power, lighting, emergency lighting, fire alarm testing, sprinkler testing, AHU’s and heating systems.
Duties will Include:
· Reactive breakdowns
· PPM and reactive maintenance
· Electrical/mechanical duties (depending on your skillset)
· Day to day monitoring of BMS systems
· Willingness to assist other skilled tradesmen on-site
You must have:
· A flexible approach in willing to work overtime
· DBS (not always needed but can help with other roles)
Working hours will consist of either 4 on 4 off or continental shift – some roles also have the option of OT.