Job description**Electrical Shift Leader – North West London - £48K**
Location: North West London
Hours – Continental Days and Nights
Our client is looking for an Electrical Shift Leader to join their Critical Contract overseeing electrical PPMs and reactive maintenance as well as other general building services. The candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £48K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension and career stability.
With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
- Responding to any reactive and the planned maintenance to plant throughout the site.
- To ensure site Electrical systems are operated and maintained to the required codes of practice and industry guidelines.
- Ensure the PPM’s for the as built equipment is fully maintained and carried out in a high caliber and on time.
- To carry out day-to-day maintenance and reactive issues relating to all the electrical equipment and assets.
- Complete information and feed back to computer based systems particularly the PPM system.
- Carry out fault identification/rectification and escalation when required on heating, ventilation and air conditioning issues.
- Installation and modification of site electrical services.
- Monitoring the BMS and provide appropriate responses upon alarm activations.
- Strong understanding of LV and HV electrical systems, data hall cooling/humidity, BMS systems monitoring, UPS, generator systems, electrical installation, and safe systems of work.
- Ensure strong communication to the client and management team.
- Manage workload and distribute accordingly
- Be responsible for RAM’s, Toolbox Talks and make sure targets are met.
- Lead and help develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
- Carry out works in accordance to health and safety procedures
- C&G Pts. 1 & 2, equivalent or exceeds. 17th Edition IEE: Wiring and Installation (Ability to attain 18th Edition through additional training)
- Any Healthcare experiences
- 18th Edition IEE: Wiring & Installation competent
- HV Approved Person (NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a small team of engineers.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm, clear thinking and able to deliver the required services to the client within given time constraints.
- Demonstrate a willingness to attend on and off-site training
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare