Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an Technical / Maintenance Service Manager to ensure compliance with all statutory and company procedures across the stakeholder groups, ensuring effective maintenance strategy is in place for electrical department to minimise breakdowns and downtime through a proactive approach and attitude.
You will be based on a healthcare facility in the Blackburn area overseeing the maintenance teams and technical facilities services within the estates.
You will provide guidance to others on site, showing technical expertise in the Electrical and Mechanical systems, to ensure appropriate and compliant solutions and efficient customer service delivery.
The role is a permanent position on a long term account circa 43k plus. Mon-Fri 40 hours per week.
Management of an electrical biased workforce and also assist in the management of other disciplines as necessary.
- Produce Monthly reports for the Head of Technical Operations and ensure minimum service and unavailability deductions
- Ensure competency, training, and development of team
- Drive efficiencies with the department by developing the planned maintenance system to meet changing requirements of the contract.
- Ensure the CAFM system is up to date at all times ensuring all reactive and planned maintenance are completed within contract requirements
- Deliver a pro-active subcontractor management strategy ensuring successful delivery of services into the contract, in a cost effective and timely manner
- Ensure all staff are trained and aware of their health and safety responsibilities in accordance with statutory policy and procedures.
- Agree objectives and targets for accountable staff, ensuring that priority is given to their achievement;
- To work with the relevant operational leads to ensure the service delivery across the full range of services is continually improving.
- Lead the Technical Services Supervisor in the management and engagement of the operational staff.
- To contribute to the financial performance of the contract particularly around operational efficiency and subcontract procurement.
- To ensure compliance with company procedures for the effective planning, organisation, control, monitor and review of the services by analysis of the relevant data.
- Ensure all planned maintenance tasks are completed on time, reactive works are effectively managed and reduced in volume/duration.
- Update record drawings and Operations and Maintenance manuals.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures
- Expected to undertake up to 3 AP duties. Full training will be provided
Electrically biased technical manager with former electrical trade qualifications
Experienced in maintenance team leadership and planning
Experienced in compliance management within an estate
Ideally to have healthcare or PFI/LIFT contract familiarity
Be a pro-active client facing manager with excellent leadership and man-management skills
Ideally H&S training such as IOSH etc.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.