Job descriptionElectrical Technician
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Type: Temporary Paternity Cover - 09/05 - 20/05
Do you live near Bath?
Do you have experience as a Electrical Technician?
Do you hold a valid ECS Card?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton is looking for a reliable and experienced Electrical Technician to carry out service maintenance works on high-end commercial site in Bath. The successful candidate will be a qualified Electrical Technician/Engineer who holds a valid ECS card.
- General PPMs & Reactive Works
- Maintenance of Electrical Systems, Troubleshooting
- Must be Electrically Qualified
- Must hold a Valid ECS Card
- Must be willing to pass a DBS check or hold a valid one.
- Friendly, Can do attitude
- Working efficiently in a team but also on his own.
If this is something that you find interesting or if you are free for two weeks starting the 9th of May and just simply want to earn some extra money, please do not hesitate to apply!