Job descriptionElectricians required.
We are looking for experienced Electricians for a temp to perm role for a Building Services company based in Hampshire.
This role will require you to visit occupied homes as well as void properties to carry out repairs, maintenance and installs.
Knowledge skills & experience required:
• Must have completed a recognised time served apprenticeship
• City and Guilds certificate/NVQ level 3 certificate or equivalent preferred
• 18th Edition qualification
• 2391electrical Inspection & Testing would be an advantage but not essential
• Familiar with boilers, heating systems, air handling systems, motors, pumps, HVAC
• Fault finding abilities are essential
• Must have a clean driving licence
• City & Guilds Electrical qualifications
• Portable Appliance Testing qualified (desirable)
• Previous experience in the electrical maintenance field
• Working knowledge of the maintenance of emergency lighting and fire detection systems. Desirable
• Experience of maintenance of standby generators and uninterrupted power supplies. Desirable
• Excellent team player.
If you are interested or would like to hear more about this position please feel free to call us on 02382 027680 or call Mark on 07939 979837.