Job descriptionPRS are recruiting for a installation electrical engineer to work on a commercial site in the Milton Keynes area. The role will involve the 2nd and final fix and will also cover fitting all tray and conduit and links to distribution. The position will largely be working on refurbishment on occupied buildings. There is an immediate start available.
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
SALARY: £21 per hour
Duties will include:
- Installation of mains, distribution wiring and distribution boards, ring mains, sockets, switchgear, 3 phase systems, lighting, emergency lighting and all building services electrical plant
- Liaison with other engineers on site
- Complete the project within allotted timescale
- Must be a fully qualified electrician (18th Edition)
- CSCS Card
- To be JIB registered
- Experience of large scale electrical installation
- Experience of fixed wire testing and commissioning
The role is approximately a 3 month contract, full time hours. To apply please follow the onscreen instructions.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please click the APPLY button now.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.