Job descriptionPRS has been building relationships and championing leading talent in the Property & Built Environment sector in the UK and US.
We are recruiting for an Electrician to take ownership of general maintenance operations on a prestigious and secure industrial facility.
The aspects of this hands on role will include all electrically focused building services duties such as pre planned maintenance and reactive works around a large compus of buildings.
This is a great oppertunity to join one of the UK's leading FM providers on a large contract with great potential for career development, training and good support.
This is a permanent role paying up to £38k for the ideal candidate. Package TBC,
Location: Bicester, Oxford
Monday to Friday standard business hours.
To ensure the site is maintained to the agreed standard with the undertaking of planned and reactive service and maintenance, breakdown and fault finding and repair tasks on a range of electrical services throughout the estate.
- To be accountable for the maintenance, installation and repair of electrical systems within the prison estate in line with the sites maintenance requirements
- To take accountability for general reactive maintenance within the prison estate in line with the sites long term goals and objectives
- To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification maintaining site services levels at all times
- To ensure allocated, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried out, undertake service requests raised by the computer aided facilities management system
- Electrician qualified to C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent.
- Must have a certificate in BS7671 - The Requirements For Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th Edition.
- Two years experience working in a role as an electrician