Job descriptionElectrician – Feltham - £38K
Salary: £38,000 + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Our client is looking for a Electricain to join their Government Contract in Feltham. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £38,000 salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension, and career stability.
My client is holding interviews ASAP!!
You must be DBS and Governent Cleared
- To take responsibility for planned maintenance, of all woodwork items throughout the establishment including locks, doors and windows (excluding electronic locking systems)
- To be accountable for the maintenance, installation and repair of electrical systems within the estate in line with the sites maintenance requirements
- To take accountability for general reactive maintenance within the estate in line with the sites long term goals and objectives
- To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification maintaining site services levels at all times
- To ensure allocated, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried out, undertake service requests raised by the computer aided facilities management system
- To undertake general maintenance tasks and survey inspections in areas including confined spaces and at height
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies, procedures and legislation to ensure statutory and mandatory compliance
- To accept formal appointments as a competent person in accordance with the requirement of GFSL's safe systems of work as required
- To undertake incidental and emergency or urgent tasks and assignments as per Service Specification timescales, in a safe manner
- To actively contribute to the effective management of the tool inventory and maintain security standards within the designated work area
- Electrician qualified to C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent.
- Must have a certificate in BS7671 - The Requirements for Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th Edition.
- Two years' experience working in a role as an electrician
- Experience working on commercial or industrial electrical systems are desirable
- Excellent organisational skills / Time management /Ability to prioritise and organise own workload / able to work to deadlines
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay (Depending on Length of Service)
- Annual Performance Award
- Charity Days
- Thank you, scheme