Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced maintenance electrician to complete PPM and reactive maintenance on a static site in Skelmersdale. This is a temporary role, temp role starting immediately until Friday 26.02.21 Pay rate £15.00ph on a PAYE basis
Duties to include: -
· Planned Pro-Active Maintenance tasks
· Emergency Lighting Systems
· Reactive Maintenance tasks
· Lights, Sockets, Switches, Door Control Systems, Operating Theatre Lighting Systems, Control Panels etc
· Small Works – Electrical installation work
· Assistance with estate High Voltage, Low Voltage Systems and Black Start Tests – resetting of tripped circuits and event aftermath issues
Skills & Background Required:
Qualified to BS 7671 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations with IPAF
· Proven substantial experience within electrical trade, installation and maintenance work
· Confident capable engineer able to assess situations
· Self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities
· Skilled in the hands-on repair of all plant and equipment, having the ability to fault find, read drawings, diagnose and repair using their technical knowledge on equipment.
· Able to demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving using a logical approach
· Confident and logical under pressure but must understand urgency and respond accordingly
· Good understanding of Health and Safety at Work regulations.
· Must be computer literate and able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills (Ipad use for PPM/RM tasks)
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button now.
Please note if you have not had a response within 5 days, then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.