Job descriptionOur client is a leading M&E outsourced Building Services Maintenance contractor who is seeking to employ an Energy and Sustainability Manager.
You will have an M&E background initially, possibly having completed a formal apprenticeship so you have a though understanding of building services engineering, including BMS applications and automatic controls.
Ideally, you’re a bright, talented individual capable of working across their existing clientele to:
- become familiar with individual building des-ops
- conduct detailed energy surveys,
- identify potential energy savings,
- apply smart technology where appropriate to monitor and reduce energy consumption.
- devise and implement targeted energy reduction strategies
- Investigate and resolve AMR system defects.
- Investigate HVAC system performance using recognised commissioning techniques.
- Promote energy reduction across the business establishing a network of site-based energy champions.
Salary and benefits are negotiable dependant on the candidate's abilities but we would expect the salary to be in the region of £50,000 plus benefits but we would suggest for an exceptional candidate a ceiling of £75,000’